WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Christianvision - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Christianvision > Topics

Subject: What kind of person am i?
Replies: 0 Views: 687

stevbico 12.05.12 - 08:11am
God said its nt good for man to live alone. I will make a suitable companion to help him.so God formed a woman. (Genesis 2:18-22)
WHO AM I?
A strange question maybe. But you need to have some answers. Take a few moments and try to describe yourself who you real are. Why should you want to do this? Because you need to try to understand yourself. Because if you dont how can you expect anyone else to undstand you!
If you trust someone enough you could always ask them what they think of you and what kind of personality you have. What you appear to like and dislike because sometimes we are so close to ourselves we dont see ourselves very well!
One of the most important needs of a good relationship is knowing yourself. So look at yourself in the mirror, and get to know who you see there. Add to that a sense of how special you are. Maybe people put you down. Maybe others dont think much of you. But there's nobody else just like you on the whole planet. Be glad that you are made so special. Even if you dont like somethings about yourself dont think badly about yourself thats very important. You wil also find more about yourself as you relate to other people. Sometimes they wil tell you straight. Other times you wil find out by the way they treat you. But don't let anyone treat you as if you are not important. You are!
SOMEONE TO LOVE
you wil also find deep inside you a need to love and be loved. Thats the way we were created. So remember your specialness and when you start looking for a boy friend ,make sure he appreciates what makes you speciel same applies when looking for a girl friend. And he/she must be special for you too, somebody you want to love as he loves you. We all look for that mutual attraction. We want to be appreciated for what we are. We look for affection the as*urance that we are special. When we can't seem to find what we are looking for then we suffer. We are made to love and be loved *

* Christianvision Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Christianvision

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search